On-page Optimization

What is on-page SEO?

On-page SEO, as the name suggests, is all about our efforts on our website. It covers all intentional steps and efforts for boosting the traffic on a website.

What are those efforts?

These efforts are manyfold. While, it may not be possible to discuss all these efforts or factors in detail, but I will try my best to give a brief introduction to all or most. If you are new, and you have no idea what are those factors and you just want to know those names, I suggest you please visit the following link first

Introduction to SEO | Search Engine Optimization
Image showing pictorial view of on-page SEO
On-page SEO

Keyword Usage

Keywords are those words or set of words, which are key to getting ranked in search engines if used carefully. The concept is that, your content should contain those words which people are using frequently on search engines to get some results. For example, if I want to watch a bollywood movie, and I have no idea which movie is most liked by people, so I will type some Keywords in my browser so that I may get an idea about which movie to watch. Following may be my query,

    "The best bollywood movie to watch in 2020"
here is the result of my query,
image of a google search result on best Bollywood movie to watch in 2020 query
best hindi movie to watch in 2020

Then again question arises, from where to find such keywords which people are searching frequently.
Thankfully, google itself provides a tool for that, here is the link, When you visit it, please sign in, and from the top right corner you will see "tools & settings" button, if you click it you will find "keyword planner' from the drop down manu, that is the place from where you can search keywords which people use frequently.

If you use keywords whcih people mostly search and use them wisely, you can get ranked higher in search engines.

Pleae feel free to contact if you have any query, I will definitely write a comprehensive post on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Freelancing | Opinion

Creating Drives

Dialogue Between Pen and Pencil