Freewriting | A way to get started.

What is Freewriting?

Many times even regular writers get stuck in writer's block and find no way to get out of it.

Many times beginners even do not know where to start. from. That is a big problem for writers of all ages across the globe.

Fortunately, there is no problem in the world for which there is yet no solution available. Writing is no different. 

Freewriting is a way with the help of which writers can get started and even get out of writer's block.

So, let's check out what freewriting actually is.


Definition of Freewriting
Definition of Freewriting


Freewriting is writing constantly all the thoughts which are flowing through our mind while writing. In simple words, freewriting is like talking to oneself with the only difference that you are actually writing whatever you are saying to yourself.

In freewriting, we do not focus on the correctness of sentences and even ignore the vast irrelevancy of thoughts i.e. we even ignore the fact that our thoughts are not connected to each other.

Now that we have an idea of freewriting, let's look at one example.


"Life is difficult without having to focus on certain things. Difficult maybe a negative word, so we can say life is complicated unless we are focused or in other words, I relate a mathematical concept in it. Just as we cannot sometimes find an answer without taking a limit similarly we cannot focus on certain things unless we put a limit on ourselves. If I talk about only my complications regarding life, the list is lengthy. Let’s look into it.

My interests of 21 century are

  1. Write on my own blog regularly
  2. Get good grades in my BBA career
  3. Become a video editing pro
  4. Learn programming 
  5. Become a successful freelancer
  6. Learn many courses online 
  7. Read books
  8.  Attempt CSS successfully
  9. Become a YouTuber
  10. Become part of a leading organization
  11. Start my own business


This is how complicated my life is. Maybe even I am missing something. I am done with my exam on managerial accounting but I am not that much happy. Because one question went wrong. I have a strong focusing problem. One time I want to write on paper and on the other, I am thinking to write on a laptop. I am totally a confused person. Right now I can remember my friend Farman saying to me “This is your writing!” actually I am recalling a moment of my life in my college, when my friend saw my register on which I had written some data in my vacations, the handwriting was so pathetic that my friend could not believe it, because normally I write very neat and clean. I am visiting my college friends just after exams. I am totally excited about it. Although I don’t know how will I be feeling after meeting them, but I am really missing them. Being ignored is in my nature. That is to say that I miss recognition many times. There are many instances that I can share about when I felt ignored. Freewriting is a handsome technique."
(In this example, spelling mistakes were intentionally corrected)

This is how freewriting is done. At one point, complications of life were being discussed, and then feelings of the exam, then suddenly past memories pop up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Freelancing | Opinion

Creating Drives

Dialogue Between Pen and Pencil