Ode to My Beloved friend

an image showing feelings of loneliness because of missing a friend
Best Friend

Ode to My beloved friend

O, my dear friend! since you left me, you have made unimaginable pain my lifelong companion. Your separation has dug my heart and planted the everlasting painful flower in my heart. As time lapses, this flower will grow larger and larger. As a result, the pain will be getting more and more. And I have become so emotional that even in pareidolia, I see you.

The day on which your innocent soul decided to depart from the painstaking world, my life's glory was hovering above the altar. While I was relishing and indulging in my life's best moments, your separation snatched all worldly pleasures from me. When I came to know that relentless and ultimate friend of us, death, had decided to hug you with an everlasting hug, I became a miserable falcon who was drowning in his own tears. Moreover, your friend's life has become like autumn, colorless and pale. And his glory will never ever be flourished even in spring because your separation has rooted out him.

After all, o people of this glamorous world! hail my beloved friend with euphonious sound and say to him that Ashfaque will always lay a wreath of his emotions on your grave and that wreath's smell will be greater than that of musk. And finally, say to my beloved friend that Ashfaque cherishes your memories happily like an old man who is interested in telling his accounts of life, and Ashfaque will always share your memory in painful ode...

By: Ashfaque Ali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Freelancing | Opinion

Creating Drives

Dialogue Between Pen and Pencil