Dialogue Between Pen and Pencil

Pen and Pencil conversing
Pen vs Pencil

Dialogue Between Pen and Pencil

The grass was green as ever, the sun was angry as never. The air was cool enough to touch the skin and relax it. the place where they were sitting was a garden. Both were looking cool and comfortable to face the scene.  The day was peaceful, Pen and Pencil were facing each other and the arguments begin as,
Pen: You are so unrealistic and overly down to earth. You do whatever people say to you and they manipulate you often.

Pencil: People are not perfect and they do make wrong choices and commit mistakes, I am just considerate about them. It is your negative mind that you consider people as deceivers and manipulators, However, I just think that it is self-correction and not manipulation.

Pen: Wow! It means my judgment about you is justified.

Pencil: What judgment?

Pen: That you are unrealistic!

Pencil: Oh! come on, People are not always behaving as you think. Tell me what if you had written in your goals that if you could not succeed in some of your commitments, you would commit suicide, wouldn't it be better to erase that commitment? what do you say?

Pen: Ahh! people are not silly like that, now you are being negative about people. just see you said.

Pencil: Well! what is your purpose of being so strict?

Pen: Well, I believe, the value lies in being a man of words.

Pencil: I see. But you are dangerous for students then, how can you justify it?

Pen: That is simple, maturity and sensibility follow self-confidence, and self-confidence comes through me. Once they answer any question they should be accountable for it.

Pencil: True in some sense, but I am a symbol of hope for everyone because they can sharpen me anytime for better results but you have got no such talent.

Pen: Ahh! but still, most of the world uses me.

Pencil starts crying, leaven the garden with last words as,
*I resemble God more than you, As I let people erase their faults which is the sacred attribute of God.

Pen: I surrender!

Watch this dialogue on YouTube

Discussion ends!
Questions:
1- Which character you support and why?
2- Pencil was using which tactic to persuade Pen?
3- which is your favorite argument in this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myth of Freelancing | Opinion

Creating Drives

Politics or No Politics? | Opinion